Finance Planner – Bright and Brilliant colour scheme
Stop living Pay to Pay.
I hate it when I feel like I’m on top of bills and then more come! It can feel like a neverending cycle of getting paid, pay bills, get paid, pay bills!
Thankfully, I have a solution to my problem!
This Finance Planner gives everything you need to stop the unwelcome surprise of bills, as well as helping you get on top of your debts, track your orders, and more!
Customise your Financial Planner to suit your personality!
The Bright and Brilliant Financial Planner comes with 4 covers to choose from, and matching binder spines – in 4 sizes each!
This Finance Printable Planner Includes:
- Bank Account Details
Keep track of all of your bank account details in one easy location
- Income Budget
Budget your income and see exactly where your money needs to go
- Month at a glance
This sheet is fantastic for writing down when regular bills are due, so you never get surprised by them!
- Year at a glance
View your year and see how much you spend annually
- Debt Repayment
No finance planner is complete without a debt repayment sheet! 2 sheets to repay those pesky debts. The second can be used as a simpler version or as a continuation from the first.
- AfterPay Tracker
AfterPay is an amazing invention, but it also can add up when you’re not careful. Track all your AP repayments here!
- Spending Tracker
Track everything you spend, those coffees may add up more than you realise.
- Important Financial Contacts
Sick of never being able to find your accountants email when you need it most? Keep track of all your financial contacts here
- Savings Tracker
Two versions of a savings tracker – a list and a visual representation. Allowing you to watch your savings grow before your eyes!
- Project Planning
We all love a good project, but sometimes the cost doesn’t outweigh the benefits. Plan your projects and ensure you don’t break the bank.
- Wants and Needs List
We all want stuff, but do we actually need it? Use this list to decide your wants from your needs
- No Spend Challenge
3 Pages for your 30 days No Spend Challenge! Includes Rules, a list of “Wants” that you didn’t buy (so you can see how much you’ve saved!) and a chart to cross off the days and enjoy your victory.
- PLUS Bonus Saving Tips!
Saving can be hard work, but I want to see you succeed. So I have included some bonus saving tips for you to use on your journey to a more profitable future!
A4 Printable Planner; and
A5 Printable Planner
Not sure how to resize printables to suit your needs?
Check out our free guide here
It will show you how to resize your printables.
- Some of the pages on some printables may be aligned slightly to the left or right, depending on which side they are on. This is to ensure there is enough space for holes to be punched, so they can be added to planners/binders. This is to ensure the quality of the product is not affected.
- Due to the alignment of some pages, you may notice “double-ups”. This is so you can choose which best suits the planner.
- Due to the nature of digital downloads, unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds on these products. However, if you have any issues then please contact me at [email protected] and I will endeavour to solve any issues!
- We have no control over the quality of your printer, ink, paper or any other technology required to print these pages. So please be aware that your personal setup can slightly change the outcome, colours or effect of the printables.
- Colours may vary due to differences between monitors, phones or any other settings that may be active due to personal preference.
- Don’t forget to utilize your printer settings to ensure maximum quality, where necessary