Health and Fitness Planner – [Style One]
Put your health first.
Every year we make the same agreement with ourselves – “This is the year I am going to get healthy!” And every year we neglect our health.
Well, it’s time to stop dreaming and start doing!
This Health & Fitness planner has everything you need to get your butt into gear and keep yourself motivated!
This printable is in A4, however, it is easily resized to A5 or any other size you need. You simply need to change the settings in your printer section before printing.
In this pack you will find:
- “My Health Journey”
Before you get started you have to know what you want, why and what is motivating you. Never forget with this starter page. It also has a spot for photos! You can put whatever you want in here, whether it be a before and after shot, or what keeps you motivated!
- Exercise Tracker – Track all of your cardio and strength training here. As well as a spot to put your weekly goal, focus and a blank space for whatever else you need! Some ideas include things you could improve on from the week before or your weekly stats!
- Weights & Measurements – 16 weeks worth of weight and measurement tracking, never miss a weigh-in again!
- Measurement graph – A motivating grid so you can visually see how much your hard work is paying off. Print one to track just your weight, or print one for every measurement. The choice is yours!
- Meal Tracker – Track all 7 days of food, and the calories that go with it. Includes a water tracker, and end of week review.
- Habit Tracker – For tracking all of those habits that you want to implement and work on.
- Goal Pages – For both short term and long term goals. These pages are broken down into further steps so you can tackle your goals in smaller chunks – which greatly increases your chance of success!
- Motivational Rewards – Start a tip jar for every time you work out, and watch your savings grow. Or if that isn’t your thing you can always just give yourself a reward for every milestone. Whichever you choose fits best, there is a sheet for each!
- Blank recipe sheets – Every healthy lifestyle comes with healthy food. Never forget how to make your favourite low-carb meals again with this recipe sheet!
Not your style?
That’s okay, we have another version here if you want to check that one out instead!
Not sure how to resize printables to suit your needs?
Check out our free guide here
It will show you how to resize your printables.
- Some of the pages are aligned slightly to the left or right, depending on which side they are on. This is to ensure there is enough space for holes to be punched, so they can be added to planners/binders. This is to ensure the quality of the product is not affected.
- Due to the alignment of some pages, you may notice “double-ups”. This is so you can choose which best suits the planner.
- Due to the nature of digital downloads, unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds on these products. However, if you have any issues then please contact me at email@example.com and I will endeavour to solve any issues!
- We have no control over the quality of your printer, ink, paper or any other technology required to print these pages. So please be aware that your personal setup can slightly change the outcome, colours or effect of the printables.
- Colours may vary due to differences between monitors, phones or any other settings that may be active due to personal preference.
- Don’t forget to utilize your printer settings to ensure maximum quality, where necessary