Travelling shouldn’t be stressful
Being organised is one of the best ways to reduce stress when travelling.
That is why I bring to you our travel planner, perfect for the holiday season!
This Travel Planner Includes
- Holiday Budget
Plan your budget from the very start, includes flights, accommodation and day-to-day spending.
- Flight Itinerary
Record all of your flight information in one spot, including connecting flights
- Accommodation Information
This is where you record all of the important information about your accommodation. This page includes check-in dates, times, hotel information and more
- Packing Checklist – Blank & Prefilled
As a mother, I know how hard it can be trying to remember everything you need to take with you. That is why I have made both a blank and a prefilled packing list, so you won’t forget a thing!
- Holiday Itinerary
A 10-Page holiday itinerary so you can make all the plans you need for an easy holiday
- Holiday Memories
This page is ideal to take notes of all of those precious memories you don’t want to forget!
A4 Printable Planner; and
A5 Printable Planner
Not sure how to resize printables to suit your needs?
Check out our free guide here
It will show you how to resize your printables.
- Some of the pages on some printables may be aligned slightly to the left or right, depending on which side they are on. This is to ensure there is enough space for holes to be punched, so they can be added to planners/binders. This is to ensure the quality of the product is not affected.
- Due to the alignment of some pages, you may notice “double-ups”. This is so you can choose which best suits the planner.
- Due to the nature of digital downloads, unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds on these products. However, if you have any issues then please contact me at email@example.com and I will endeavour to solve any issues!
- We have no control over the quality of your printer, ink, paper or any other technology required to print these pages. So please be aware that your personal setup can slightly change the outcome, colours or effect of the printables.
- Colours may vary due to differences between monitors, phones or any other settings that may be active due to personal preference.
- Don’t forget to utilize your printer settings to ensure maximum quality, where necessary